The beaches of Calella de Palafrugell are just a 5-minute walk from Hotel Garbí.
It has eight beaches and bays in all:
- El Golfet (a wild beach that is reached by means of some stairs and is ideal for scuba diving)
- Sant Roc or Els Canyers (an urban beach surrounded by rocks and town houses, with golden sand)
- El Port Pelegrí (characteristic for its seabed which is less rocky and its little huts right down on the sand with vaulted roofs)
- La Platgeta
- the Platja d’en Calau
- Port Bo Beach (on which, since 1966, the famous Recital of Habaneras has been held on the first Saturday of July, an event that celebrates this traditional genre that brings to mind the relationship that existed between the Costa Brava and Cuba during the 19th century)
- Port de Malaespina Beach (at the end of the famous, photogenic Carrer de Les Voltes)
- El Canadell (with its delightful promenade).
Because of its rocky seabed and the characteristics of its calm water (sea fans, coral, coloured fish, etc.) the beaches of Calella de Palafrugell are recognised as being among the best sites for scuba diving.